Photo Credit: Scott Faber
Welcome back to another fun Corvette news and headlines edition of the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast! We join Steve Garrett to talk about the latest news, rumors and the fun stuff happening in the Corvette Nation!
It’s the unofficial start to Summer and CORVETTE TODAY is shining brightly with news and headlines with Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com. It seems as though there never a shortage of Corvette information buzzing around. And this week is no exception.
Here are a few of the topics covered in this show…
- Corvette raises destination charge by $100 to $1,395
- Chevrolet adds 2 new videos to C8 Z06 Academy
- NCM names Brian Baker as Director of Collections & Education
- Trifecta Performance claims to have cracked the ECM on the C8
- The online 2023 Z06 Owner’s Manual confirms the Z06 to go 200 mph
- Corvette brings home the eNVy award for best premium sports car
- Chevrolet not going to SEMA this year
- Collection of Indy 500 Pace Cars sells for $1.375m at Mecum Indy.
Start your Summer off right with CORVETTE TODAY on podcast and YouTube!
Got an Alexa device? Just say “Alexa, play the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on iHeartRadio” and you’ll be connected to the latest episode.
You can also “watch” the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on YouTube.
Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Corvette Today Podcast Talks Paint Protection with Todd Cooperider of Esoteric
[PODCAST] Preview Dana Mecum’s Indy Spring Classic with John Kraman on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] The Engineers Behind the C8 Corvette Z06’s LT6 V8 Engine are on the Corvette Today Podcast